J5212EssexScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£40,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time23/02/2018Biochemistry – QC / Stability Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Technician We are currently looking for a QC Technician on a 5 month contract to join a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company who is based in the Surrey area.... View Job
QC Technician Are you an experienced GMP technician looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a rapidly expand... View Job
Quality Control Analyst We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Quality Control An... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area on a short term contract. As the QC Analytical Lead you will be responsible for managing Quality Control testing and monitoring activities within their respective team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analytical Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring productivity and efficiencies within established team budget.
2. You will be responsible for the allocation of laboratory workload to the Analysts as defined by planning, production, customer or regulatory requirements.
3. As the QC Analytical Lead, you will be maintaining good knowledge of relevant governance, SOP's and ways of working whilst working in GMP and GLP standards.
4. You will be responsible for representing the Quality Control department at meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualified to at least degree level in an appropriate scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality control and managing a team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.