Job Reference: J5632016
Updated On: 09/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS currently have multiple vacancies for QC Associate's to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on T-Cell products within the GMP manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help with the design and qualification of a number of quality control assays including:
2. Work closely with manufacturing and quality assurance to prepare and review SOPs, protocols, certificate of analysis and other reports.
3. Liase with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activites and warehousing of raw materials.
4. You will ensure that all processes and assays are conducted under strict GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline, industrial Quality Control experience will be highly desirable.
2. Proven experience using Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Sterility or Endotoxin testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP regulations will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Flow Cytometry | qPCR | Endotoxin | Sterility | Molecular Biology | Microbiology | Cell Culture | Gene Therapy |
Other jobs with similar skills
Stevenage | £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing systems an...Science
View & Apply
DNA Modification Team Leader
Suffolk | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for an exciting next step in your career? We are currently looking for a DNA Modification Team Leader to join a global, leading life science company based in...Science
View & Apply