Job Reference: J5633466
Updated On: 07/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Control Associate to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on T-Cell products within the GMP manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Control Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help with the design and qualification of a number of quality control assays including:
2. Work closely with manufacturing and quality assurance to prepare and review SOPs, protocols, certificate of analysis and other reports.
3. You will design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in-process testing.
4. You will ensure that all processes and assays are conducted under strict GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline plus industry experience, preferably within Cell
2. Proven experience using Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Sterility or Endotoxin testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP regulations will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Flow Cytometry | qPCR | Endotoxin | Sterility | Molecular Biology | Microbiology | Cell Culture | Gene Therapy | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analytical Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cheshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for delivering cell-based and oth...Science
View & Apply