Job Reference: J5634125
Updated On: 01/12/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Control Associate to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on T-Cell products within the GMP manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Control Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help with the design and qualification of a number of quality control assays including:
2. Work closely with manufacturing and quality assurance to prepare and review SOPs, protocols, certificate of analysis and other reports.
3. You will design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in-process testing.
4. You will ensure that all processes and assays are conducted under strict GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline plus industry experience, preferably within Cell Therapy.
2. Proven experience using Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Sterility or Endotoxin testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP regulations will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Flow Cytometry | qPCR | Endotoxin | Sterility | Molecular Biology | Microbiology | Cell Culture | Gene Therapy | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | FACs
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytomet...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Cell Biology
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Cell Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in Cell Biology who speaks fluent Italian and En...Science
View & Apply