Job Reference: J5634435
Updated On: 10/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Associate to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on T-Cell products within the GMP manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will help with the design and qualification of a number of quality control assays including:
2. Work closely with manufacturing and quality assurance to prepare and review SOPs, protocols, certificate of analysis and other reports.
3. You will design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in-process testing.
4. You will ensure that all processes and assays are conducted under strict GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline plus industry experience, preferably within Cell Therapy.
2. Proven experience using Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Sterility or Endotoxin testing is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with current GMP regulations will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Flow Cytometry | qPCR | Endotoxin | Sterility | Molecular Biology | Microbiology | Cell Culture | Gene Therapy | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | FACs
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression
London, London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the London area. As the Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression you will be resp...Science
View & Apply
Dundee, Angus | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading life sciences company based in the Angus area. As Principal Scientist you will be responsible for management and scientific con...Science
View & Apply