J5128LancashireMedical Devices Contract / Temporary / Interim£55,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time08/02/2018Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer Field Service Engineers x 4 (E London, N London, W London, S London)A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join ... View Job
Head of Manufacturing We are currently looking for a Head of Manufacturing to join an innovative biotechnology company based in Cardiff. As the Head of Manufacturing you wi... View Job
Technical Services Manager Technical Services ManagerCompany car & Bonus offeredA fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join a Global leading Me... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Manager to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area. As the Quality Control Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of quality control. To deliver a safe, compliant and efficient quality control department whilst leading a team of 20-25 QC chemists working a 24hour shift pattern.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Control Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the QC team to ensure that all QC operations are safe, compliant and being conducted competently by a highly motivated team.
2. Control chart the QC test results and bring any trends to the attention of the wider team.
3. Accountable for ensuring that all QC test methods are compliant with standards set.
4. Dispensate and release product as appropriate to allow protection of customers, fulfil customer demand and maintain high standards of quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in laboratory safety - COSHH etc
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment.
3. An experienced line manager capable of getting the highest performance from their team.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.