Study Analyst - Sciences Graduate
We are currently looking for a Assistant Study Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Study Analyst you ... View Job
Protein Characterisation Chemist
We are currently looking for a Protein Characterisation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. KEY DUTIES AND RESP... View Job
Technical Expert - Assay Validation
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Control Manager you will ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company. The Quality Control Manager is also responsible for the QC department which includes the staff, financial aspects, reports and all data reported ensuring the efficiency and regulatory compliance of the staff and department at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Control Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage available resources to ensure the efficient running of the department.
2. Monitor the performance of the department via agreed KPIs. Manage the department within the financial budgets and forecasts.
3. Ensure that all QC testing is completed on time within agreed timelines.
4. Development and transfer of new testing as and when required.
5. Compliance to GMP and all governing regulations regarding all aspects of the department.
6. Co-ordinate between the management team and all departments.
7. Develop and encourage staff at all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, Masters or PhD in a life sciences based discipline (eg. cell biology, microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry, immunology, etc), plus suitable experience working in a regulated life sciences based role.
2. You will require prior knowledge and experience of quality control testing in a GMP regulated facility. This could include QC chemistry, microbiology or cell biology. You will also need to have experience working in an aseptic environment.
3. You will require excellent line management experience as you will be looking after a team of around 10 people.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.