J4669BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£22,000 to £24,000 per annumFull Time01/11/2017Biochemistry Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Senior Technologist (Analytical)
We are currently looking for a QC Senior Technologist (Analytical) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC ... View Job
LC-MS Protein Bioanalyst
We are currently looking for a Protein LCMS Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Protein LCMS Scientist you wi... View Job
QC Senior Technologist
We are currently looking for a QC Senior Technologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Senior Techno... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Technologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Quality Control Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of quality are being maintained throughout the department and projects are delivered on time.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Control Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be testing a variety of biochemistry samples and will be responsible for the reporting of all results according to the relevant procedures in accordance with the expectations of GMP.
2. As the Quality Control Technologist, you will be critically assessing all results and reporting any comments or concerns to QC management in a timely manner.
3. You will be continually identifying, assessing and implementing improvements in GMP compliance, safety and efficiency, in addition to, being in control of your own schedule with general direction from Group Leaders.
4. As the Quality Control Technologist, you will learn to manage change effectively and escalate any delays to QC management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology or Biochemistry discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a compliant GMP setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multiple chemical/ biochemical techniques and methods.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.