J5395BerkshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£80,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time04/04/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person QP We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Q... View Job
Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in South Wales. As the Qua... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Director & QP to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of a sterile manufacturing site, as well as acting as the QP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take the lead on all Quality matters throughout the business. You will work with the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that all Quality changes, updates, projects and audit findings are communicated throughout.
2. As the Quality Director, you will manage and oversee GMP compliance on site. This includes overseeing the GMP training programme.
3. You will work with the wider business, including the Regulatory Affairs, Commercial and Supply Chain advising on Quality standards and that Quality management reviews are performed and follow up actions are closed on-time.
4. You will also act as a Qualified Person and will certify batches of various dosage forms, including steriles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Director - QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You must be a Qualified Person and able to release commercial products.
2. Previous experience managing a Quality Assurance function is preferred, however we will also consider Qualified Persons that are looking to take a step into management.
3. A thorough understanding of GMP guidelines is essential for this position. It would be advantageous to have previously worked within a manufacturing site, although not essential.
Key Words: Quality Director | QA Director | Quality | QP | Quality Assurance | GMP | MHRA | Sterile
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.