Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Wiltshire area. This exciting... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in the midlands area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Quality Assurance team along side site based Quality Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have crucial input in building and developing a Quality Assurance team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the QA team has the appropriate training and understanding of the site QMS, ensuring working efficiency. You will lead the team from the front, assisting with the development of the Quality Assurance team.
2. As the Quality Director, you will also be responsible for developing and implementing the Quality strategy for the company. You will lead senior management meetings, providing insight to site based Quality and will drive a quality culture throughout.
3. As well as leading and developing the QA team, you will also be responsible for developing and implement updates to the site Quality System (QMS). Continuous Improvement via lean tools should be used, with the aim to streamline processes and reduce variables.
4. You will also take charge of the Quality department activities, including budgeting, creating audit plans, locating areas of improvement and liaising with external contacts, including customers, clients and regulatory agencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior experience in a management position is essential. We are looking for a professional who has worked in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech business, developing the Quality Assurance teams.
2. Eligibility to act as a QP would be advantageous, however not essential. Membership of an appropriate professional body would also be preferential.
3. Experience working with regulatory agencies, including MHRA and FDA is a must.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality | Quality Director | Director | MHRA | FDA | Management | QMS | Quality System | GMP | Manufacturing | GLP | QP | Qualified Person | Leadership | Site
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.