Job Reference: J5634930
Updated On: 11/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for driving improvements to processes and product quality, reducing rejects and product availability, and conducting root cause analysis and engineering to create solutions to issues.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identifying, investigating and rectifying deviations from processes, product specification or GMP compliance and implementing CAPAs.
2. Continuously improving processes by identifying and actioning improvements efficiently.
3.Analysing performance data to identify risks and manage for these so they can be mitigated.
4. Helping discover long term solutions to non-conformances and OOS.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a .Scientific subject, or degree equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of employing engineering principles to solve problems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a GMP regulated environment.
Key Words :Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist |QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | Engineering | API| risk assessment | OOS
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Specialist- operations
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting t...Science
View & Apply
QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivist
Wiltshire | £20,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivist to join a leading biopharmaceuticals company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivis...Science
View & Apply