Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
QA Specialist II (12 Month FTC)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist II (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Leader you will be responsible for leading both the QC and QA activities of the site, ensuring the GMP compliance of all products manufactured that leave the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading and developing the Quality Assurance team (QA systems, validation and QC) to achieve targets and aspects of the overall business vision this will also be done through site quality meetings and KPI's.
2. This candidate will also have the vision and insight to influence and provide strategic and capital decisions to the Board. As well as managing the overall quality of the product and Quality Management System (QMS) by making sure it is manufactured, tested and released to GMP standard.
3. As the Quality Leader you will provide expertise and ensure the timely direction of customer audits, CAPA's, regulatory expectations and batch reviews. The compliance and lean standards of the site must be upheld as well as full ownership and execution of the Site Validation Master Plan.
4. You will be responsible for coaching and developing staff in issues to ensure GMP compliance is maintained, as well as taking leadership of critical quality incidents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to a degree standard in either a relevant scientific field (i.e pharmacy, chemistry, Pharmaceutical Management) with significant relevant quality management experience in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical company. Experience in working within a pharmaceutical/botanical manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
2. Experience working closely with the Quality Management System (QMS), leading a team and involved directly interacting with the regulatory authorities with respective to regulatory inspections is expected.
3. Those with experience in Lean / Six Sigma improvement methodologies will be desirable however not essential. However a willingness and ability to demonstrate previous improvement measures will be expected.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.