J562881DundeePharmaceutical CRO/CMO PermanentCompetitive Full Time11/09/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – GLP Quality Assurance – GCP Pre Clinical Research Quality Assurance - GxP Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Advisor/QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As ... View Job
QA GLP Lead Officer Are you an experienced Quality Assurance GLP Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA GLP Lead Officer to... View Job
Quality Compliance Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Dundee area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for further developing and maintaining the Quality Assurance Programme for GLP and GCP and perform the independent monitoring for compliance with the current regulations. This role is also required to take the lead and train operational staff in the requirements of GLP and GCP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assume responsibility for the maintenance of the quality assurance programme in accordance with current regulations and guidance.
2. Assume responsibility for the day to day management of QA functions.
3. Perform GLP and GCP monitoring of work conducted.
4. Review the Quality Assurance programme to ensure it meets regulatory requirements and is of maximum benefit reporting any deficiencies to the Group Head of Quality Assurance.
5. Develop or improve in conjunction with the Group Head of Quality Assurance auditing strategies for new systems introduced at Dundee or other sites as required.
6. Develop in conjunction with the Group Head of Quality Assurance and deliver formal GLP and GCP training.
7. Act as QA contact for site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology or related life sciences subject. In addition to this, you will also be expected to demonstrate experience managing GLP auditing and regulatory requirements. Experience of GCP would be an added benefit.
2. Proven industry experience in influencing, impacting and leading QA operations through developing audit schedules, training initiatives, QA recruitment and strong management skills with the ability to lead a team through change.
3. Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, plus competency preparing and delivering presentations to employees, customers and regulatory bodies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.