QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Process Compliance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Compliance Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshi... View Job
QA Associate Documentation Controller Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate Documentation Controller to join a leading company based in the South Wales area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager & Trainee QP to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands region. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for delivering and ensuring GMP compliance throughout the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manage & Trainee QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the delivery, development and maintenance of site wide Quality Systems, ensuring GMP compliance. You will be tasked with ensuring the business is audit and inspection ready.
2. As the Quality Manager, you will work closely with senior stakeholders, providing an oversight of current Quality standards, whilst communicating issues, concerns and planned activities.
3. You will work with regulatory agencies, such as the MHRA, as the main point of contact for the business.
4. As the Quality Manager, you will co-ordinate the Quality Assurance (QA) teams activities, and ensure that all tasks and activities are performed within accordance to GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field, along with previous experience working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
2. Proven experience working with various dosage forms is essential. Exposure to Tablets, Capsules or liquids is advantageous.
3. You will currently be training for your QP qualification.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.