Senior QA Officer (24/7) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer (24/7) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire a... View Job
QA API Specialist (Biologics) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA API (Biologics) Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Iceland. As the QA A... View Job
QA Specialist (Supplier Operations) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global distribution company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the site Quality Systems, driving the Quality first Culture and ensuring compliance against regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for ensuring compliance to regulatory standards, including GDP and ISO certifications for the company. You will be the first point of contact with regards to ISO certification queries, meaning you will liaise with countries ISO organisations.
2. As the Quality Manager, you will take full ownership of the development and maintenance of site wide Quality Systems. (QMS) This will include scheduling and managing audit plans, managing the CAPA process, arranging and chairing QMS reviews as well as working with the senior leadership team from other sites advising on Quality issues.
3. You will be names as the Responsible Person (RP) for the business and will need to ensure that they are complying with the Good Distribution Practice GDP guidelines.
4. As the Quality Manager, you will help support the business in their wider activities, such as supporting the business development team by advising on Quality standards, and how the business are able to be compliant handling various products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be recognised as a Responsible Person
2. You will have previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team. This will be within a GMDP regulated environment.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Distribution | Quality Assurance | QA | QA Manager | GMP | GDP | GDP | Responsible Person | QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.