QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
GMDP Auditor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Manchester area.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and compliance of the quality management systems within the contract testing laboratory according to UKAS ISO17025 regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with the quality team to implement and maintain the quality systems and processes within the laboratory. This includes performing and reviewing audits of systems, processes and records.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring effectiveness of process changes and corrective actions are monitored, measured and action is taken to ensure maintenance of compliance. Additionally, you will host and assist audits by customers or regulators / accreditation bodies.
3. As the quality manager, you will be reviewing quality control charts, test results and other quality documents within the quality system. Also, you will be responsible for modifying quality documentation and SOPs.
4. You will also be responsible for the development and training to other members of staff in the laboratory by delivering regular quality training.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in science with experience in a UKAS ISO17025 testing laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience in a contract testing, high throughput environment would be beneficial as well as knowledge of the environmental testing industry sector.
3. You will need to have thorough knowledge of the UKAS ISO17025 regulations and proven experience of scheduling and performing audits.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.