Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer Are you an experience GLP Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Of... View Job
QA Officer We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East area. As the QA Officer, you will be respon... View Job
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO?
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality Assurance programme for GLP and GCP and performing the independent monitoring for compliance with current regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assume responsibility for the maintenance of the quality assurance program and the day to day management of QA functions.
2. You will regularly review Study Plans and Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with GLP and GCP, as well as write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
3. You will schedule, conduct and report audits as required, and develop or improve auditing strategies for new systems introduced in Dundee or any other sites as required. You will also host or partake in visits or audits from Sponsors or Regulatory bodies.
4. You will liaise with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements, and advise management of any deficiencies in regulatory requirements. You will train personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology or a related subject.
2. Proven industry experience influencing, impacting and leading QA operations through developing audit schedules, training initiatives and QA recruitment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in managing GLP auditing and regulatory requirements. Experience of GCP in analytical laboratories would be an advantage.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.