QA Documentation Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Documentation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QA Docum... View Job
QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in Wiltshire. As the QA Officer you will be respons... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing a manufacturing facility for the development of API's.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for attaining and maintaining MHRA registration for the manufacturing of API's and ensuring GMP compliance of the facility.
2. As Quality Manager you will train staff members on the requirements of GMP, SOP's and the QMS.
3.Your role will involve implementing the QMS to this facility and maintaining the QMS as well as conducting facility, equipment, system and various other audits.
4. As Quality Manager you will host MHRA inspections and customer/regulatory audits and perform investigations relating to complaints and support CAPA's to ensure high quality standards are maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP environments and ideally some knowledge of API manufacturing to help develop the facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with development of QMS's and GMP compliance to enable you to maintain high standards in the QMS and ability to host audits and inspections as an expert in your field.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.