J5522CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time10/05/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading biologics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Assurance M... View Job
QA Technical Team Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Technical Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire a... View Job
QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical and life science distribution company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the global Quality Systems, in turn, improving the quality of services provided by the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for ensuring compliance to regulatory standards, including GDP and ISO certifications for the company. You will be the first point of contact with regards to ISO certification queries, meaning you will liaise with countries ISO organisations.
2. As the Quality Manager, you will take full ownership of the development and maintenance of global Quality Systems. (QMS) This will include scheduling and managing audit plans, managing the CAPA process, arranging and chairing QMS reviews as well as working with the senior leadership team advising on Quality issues.
3. You will be names as the Responsible Person (RP) for the business and will need to ensure that they are complying with the Good Distribution Practice GDP guidelines.
4. As the Quality Manager, you will help support the business in their wider activities, such as supporting the business development team by attending meetings, and supporting the scheduling and reporting of supplier audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be recognised as a Responsible Person
2. You will have previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team. This will be within a GMDP regulated environment.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Distribution | Quality Assurance | QA | QA Manager | GMP | GDP | GDP | Responsible Person | QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.