Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Materials Testing company based in the Shropshire area. As... View Job
Qualified Person Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region, w... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Midlands area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for leading all QA activities, ensuring compliance to regulatory standards across multiple sites.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be accountable for implementing and maintaining the sites Quality Systems (QMS). You will need to ensure the business is operating within the correct regulatory guidelines, including GMP.
2. You will be tasked with the management and development of the Quality Assurance team. You will need to ensure there is adequate Quality coverage and will train QA staff, monitoring their development.
3. As the Quality Manager, you will lead the Audit programme, including leading the preparation of on-site customer audits and spearhead the audit process.
4. You will lead the implementation of the CAPA process and culture, driving forward a Quality First culture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A scientific degree or relevant working experience is essential, whilst Six Sigma trained would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team, within GMP standards is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the audit process.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.