Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Oxfordshire ar... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region. As the Quality Assurance ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior QA ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing quality management systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Day to day responsibility and management of all Quality related activities, this will involve line management of the lab management group, ensuring a compliant QMS system is maintained.
2. The Quality Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to define project goals and deliverables in line with planned project objectives.
3. You will champion best practice, developing key quality KPI's across the business and aid implement a continuous improvement mindset, ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
4. You will provide project summaries and report to the Senior Leadership team in relation to quality KPI's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline with 3-4 years industry experience in a quality management role.
2. Proven industry experience maintaining Quality standards in a laboratory environment, you will need knowledge of GMP and GLP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.