QA Specialist (Supplier Quality) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
QA Manager QP We are currently looking for a QA Manager & QP to join a leading company based in the South East. As the QA Manager & QP you will be responsible for m... View Job
Senior Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Senior Quality Manager... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you will have direct responsibility for all Quality Activities across the business, driving the Quality first Culture and ensuring compliance against regulations and maintenance of Product Licenses.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for ensuring compliance to regulatory standards, including GMP, GDP and ISO certifications for the company. You will be the first point of contact with regards to all Quality Related Issues (CAPA, Change Control, Investigations, Internal/External Audits) and take the lead on Quality Projects.
2. As the Quality Manager, you will take full ownership of the development and maintenance of company wide Quality Systems. (QMS) This will include scheduling and managing audit plans, managing the CAPA process, arranging and chairing QMS reviews as well as working with the senior leadership team from other sites advising on Quality issues.
3. You will be named as the Qualified Person(QP)/Responsible Person (RP) for the business and will need to ensure that they are complying with the Good Manufacturing/ Good Distribution Practice GMP/GDP guidelines. This will involve interacting with the companies supply chain network ensuring third party activities maintain GMP compliance.
4. It will be your responsibility to help support the business in their wider activities, such as supporting the business development team by advising on Quality standards, and how the business are able to be compliant handling various products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be recognised as a Qualified Person/Responsible Person or have extensive (+5 years) previous QA Experience within a Manufactuing/Distribution setting.
2. You will have previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team. This will be within a GMDP regulated environment.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Distribution | Quality Assurance | QA | QA Manager | GMP | GDP | GDP | Responsible Person | Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate| Quality | GDP | Good Distribution Practice | Vendor Assurance | GXP | GLP | Compliance | Documentation | QA Officer | Senior QA Officer | QA Associate |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.