Design Control Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Design Control Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As ... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Quality Assurance Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical services company based in the Manchester area. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a Quality culture and structure to the Quality teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop the Quality culture, continually looking to challenge and improve this culture according to regulatory, customer and internal demands.
2. You will provide the various specific QA teams, such as GCP, GLP and GMP with guidance and encouragement to adhere to regulatory standards.
3. As the Quality Manager, you will form apart of the senior leadership team, and will play an active role in developing and enhancing the reputation of the business. As part of this, you will benchmark and identify the business against current trends within the industry.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior management of QA teams within a pharmaceutical or life science business is essential. This can be within GMP, GCP or GLP. Exposure to GxP would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience working alongside regulatory agencies, such as the MHRA/ FDA as a point of contact is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.