Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person QP you will be re... View Job
Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading biologics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Qualified Person you wi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex / Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for the set up, maintenance and inspection-readiness of site Quality Systems, in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be heavily involved with the design and implementation of Quality Systems, working with various sites, including manufacturers and warehousing and distributors. You will be tasked with ensuring that these sites are inspection-ready in accordance with all aspects of GxP.
2. You will provide support for all aspects of GxP compliance, including Auditing, Gap Analysis, Validation and will provide training to staff on aspects associated with these. This will include visiting different international sites.
3. As the QA Manager, you will be working with internal and external customers, and will provide support with regulatory inspections, utilising your knowledge and expertise.
4. You will participate with batch recall procedures as well as provide support with customer complaints.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a Quality Assurance position, within a pharmaceutical or life science environment is essential for this position.
2. Ideally, as the QA Manager, your past experiences will have given you exposure to varying dosage forms. Exposure to different environments such as R&D, Production, Regulatory would also be highly beneficial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.