Job Reference: J5633892
Updated On: 14/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Manufacturing company based in the London area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance across EMEA manufacturing sites.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure EMEA Quality Management System standards, processes and practices consistently meet required company standards, including ISO 9001 & 13485.
2. Manage the QMS and update across EMEA to bring processes and systems in line and uniform with company standards.
3. Support the EMEA Quality Strategy Deployment initiative and provide technical expertise for EMEA Quality Review Board Meetings.
4. Ensure the EMEA Technical Quality plan programs, initiative and targets are appropriate for assigned product categories to achieve product quality performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Bachelor’s degree in a Science or Engineering discipline with practical Quality Management experience.
2. Proven industry experience in the manufacture of Consumer Goods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GWP; FAMA experience would be advantageous.
Key Words: QMS, Quality Management System, Consumer Goods, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Quality System.