Job Reference: J5634831
Updated On: 10/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI'm currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading API manufacturing business based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Train and develop team’s knowledge of GMP and associated requirements.
2. Develop and provide continuous improvement activities to the QMS.
3. Review and approve production and analytical documentation for manufacture analysis and release of API and drug products.
4. Manage the Quality team on site with very occasional travel to the sister site.
Role RequirementsWe are looking to identify an existing QA Manager or Senior QA professionals with experience of leading teams or managing QA projects within API environments. In addition, we are also looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience of GMP within an API Manufacturing or R&D Facility.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with API batch release.
3. Proven experience of hosting and carrying out risk based audits.
Key Words: API, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, GMP, GLP, QMS, Quality Management System
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for line management of junior analysts...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Scientist - Biologics
Wiltshire | £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist - Biologics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for devel...Science
View & Apply