Job Reference: J5633127
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Kent. As the Quality Officer you will be responsible for providing Quality support to the production areas and ensuring compliance to GMP regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS), including CAPAs, deviations, change controls and Product Quality Reviews (PQRs).
2. You will support the preparation and execution of regulatory inspections and customer audits to drive continuous quality improvements.
3. As the Quality Officer, you will provide support to the production areas, identifying and resolving all quality issues.
4. You will ensure all production areas are compliant to GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field (eg Pharmaceuticals, Biology, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in is a Quality Assurance GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing the QMS (handling CAPAs, deviations, PQRs etc)
Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Officer | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Audit | QMS | Quality Management System | CAPA |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality QP
Essex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality QP to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Head of Quality QP you will be responsible for growing a Quality Function. Th...Science
View & Apply