J5630767City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£24,500 to £27,000 per annum - Experience dependentFull Time16/01/2019Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Trainer We are currently looking for a GMP Trainer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the GMP Trainer you will be respons... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading, patient focussed, pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Qualified... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Quality Officer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the site QMS, ensuring GMP compliance throughout.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review manufacturing documentation including Risk Assessments, Deviations, Change Controls, CAPA's, Validation Reports as well as being tasked with SOP updates.
2. As the Quality Officer, you will conduct investigations and present findings to senior management. You will also provide findings and coaching to other areas within the business, regarding Quality Assurance and GMP activities.
3. You will monitor and review manufacturing, analytical and other operations to assess ongoing GMP compliance and quality of manufactured pharmaceutical products.
4. As the Quality Officer, you will work with the Senior Quality Assurance team, supporting them during regulatory inspections with the MHRA and FDA agencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to degree level in a relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience within Quality Assurance whilst in a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.