Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading biotechnology company based in the South Wales area. As the Quality Director you wil... View Job
Senior Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London a... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the Quality Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring QMS compliance to cGMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist in CAPAs, Change Controls and Deviations, from raising and implementation through to closure in accordance with GMP requirements.
2. As the Quality Officer, you will write, review and coordinate QA documentation including manufacturing documentation and SOPs.
3. You will oversee the manufacturing on site, ensuring GMP compliance, whilst also supporting facility validation operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance or a GMP manufacturing facility
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.