Job Reference: J5631369
Updated On: 24/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Quality Officer to join their expanding facility based in Kent. The company are a growing life sciences firm and in order to enhance their current client services, they are developing existing manufacturing facilities and analytical laboratories in Kent.
With support from the Quality Manager, your role as Quality Officer you will include working with the team of Scientists on site to implement, maintain and improve procedures and processes that support GMP compliance. As the work includes use of other sites within the UK some travel between sites may be required to fulfil this role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assisting the Quality Manager in: Commission and validation activities, implementing, maintaining & improving the QMS, train personnel in GMP and associated QMS requirements, supporting the completion of agreed action plans arising from regulatory/customer audits of the facility and developing, maintaining and executing the site internal audit schedule.
2. Perform audits and inspections as assigned, reporting any deficiencies to the Quality Manager and Site Director to include: Facilities, equipment, systems (including Computerised systems), procedures, records, data and information.
3. Review and approve production and analytical documentation necessary for the manufacture, analysis and subsequent release of API.
4. Perform investigations and review information and draw conclusions in support of CAPAs, customer complaints etc.
5. Assist with/host audits by customers and regulators/accreditation bodies.
6. Identify and participate in Quality Improvement activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related discipline, preferably chemistry. In addition to this, you will need to demonstrate experience in GMP requirements associated with API manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience of regulatory inspections and customer audits, and experience in the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems within a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
Key Words: Quality Officer | API | Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients | GMP | Quality Manager | Auditing | QMS
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP
Buckinghamshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP yo...Science
View & Apply
Essex | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintenance and management of the Supplier As...Science
View & Apply