Job Reference: J5635054
Updated On: 08/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join an established and growing Pharmaceutical GMP business based in Oxfordshire. As the Quality Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Quality support across multiple areas of the business, such as, API Production, API Chemistry, Engineering and Warehouse as well as resolving any Quality related issues.
2. Liaise with clients on matters of Quality, including responsibility for customer and supplier complaints or recalls.
3. Provide required support during client audits and regulatory inspections.
4. Approval of non-compliance investigations, review and approval of Production Batch records, QA reports and manufacturing & cleaning documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in within a Science discipline.
2. Proven experience in a Management position within a QA discipline.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and how they relate within a regulatory environment.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, GMP, API, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for driving improvements to p...Science
View & Apply
Head of QA QP
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of QA QP to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of QA QP you will be responsible for developing the Quality Function and Cult...Science
View & Apply