Job Reference: J5635408
Updated On: 25/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Quality Product Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical business company based in the Wiltshire region. As the Quality Product Lead you will be responsible for ensuring effective operations between the business and client, as well as the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Product Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the QA Operations Manager (CMO) by managing staff and associated tasks, ensuring quality on the shop floor and products manufactured to the highest standard.
2. Ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring operational quality requirements are met, delivering and managing business and client expectations.
3. Work closely with the client, managing their requests and ensure information is communicated to the client, resolving any quality issues. Identify and recommend Quality improvements, leading Quality CI initiatives, including Kaizen projects.
4. Ensure the process for timely processing and approval of deviations /out of specifications /out of trends, validation protocol/reports, CAPA, effectiveness checks, change controls, technical transfers and batch records.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Product Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong Leadership skills with the ability to collaborate across departments.
2 Proven and substantial industry experience working in or directly supporting manufacturing processes within Pharma; Steriles or Oral Solid Dosage industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of GMP regulations
Key Words: Quality Operations, Senior Quality Operations, QAO Supervisor, Technical Operations, Quality Product Lead, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Quality Product Lead, QA Operations Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operation...Science
View & Apply
Greenhalgh, Lancashire | £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will be responsible for ensuring batches...Science
View & Apply