QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in Wiltshire. As the QA Officer you will be respons... View Job
QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Project Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Project Leader you be the representative for Quality projects, ensuring Quality is built in throughout the production process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the main point of contact for Quality projects, which will also involve communicating any concerns back to line management.
2.As Quality Project Leader, you will need to be constantly in control of your work to ensure preparation for any client expectations during audits and inspections.
3. Your role will be more mobile than a standard desk based role. This will involve liaising with various departments internally, and ensuring external bodies such as new suppliers, service providers or consultants are qualified in line with internal procedures.
4. You will co-ordinate training to other areas in the business on all aspects of Quality Management systems and GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant GMP and Quality experience working in a Pharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience conducting audits and internal investigations and handling Quality Management Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supplier management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.