Design Control Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Design Control Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As ... View Job
Quality Assurance Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical services company based in the Manchester area. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - GCP to join a leading Pharmaceuticals company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist - GCP you will be responsible for providing QA support to the clinical research and pharmacovigilance teams, ensuring quality processes are aligned with the company quality system (QMS).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist - GCP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Specialist, you will provide support and knowledge of GCP compliance, ensuring all functions are compliant with GCP standards.
2. You will work to ensure that Quality processes and systems in place are adhering to GCP standards. You will be tasked with the ongoing management and development of Quality systems.
3. Whilst working with the wider business, you will conduct internal audits and mange the outcome of these. You will own the CAPA process and ensure the development of systems and processes is continuously monitored.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist - GCP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a GCP environment. Audit experience of these environment is essential.
2. Experience working with pharmaceuticals is essential, whilst exposure to medical devices and ISO 13485 would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.