Job Reference: J5632295
Updated On: 08/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform QA tasks such as analysing batch reviews, CAPAs, deviations, change controls and support root cause analysis investigations.
2. Provide support to packing, laboratory and warehouse areas by maintaining the pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. As the Quality Specialist, you will ensure alerts from complaints, CAPAs, deviations and change controls are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Aid the maintenance of the GMP environment by ensuring batch documents are completed in a timely manner to be released by the RP or certified by the QP.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, pharmaceuticals, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience dealing with solid dose, liquids, creams and sterile products
Quality Specialist | QA | Quality Assurance | Quality | Pharmaceutical | Biology | CAPA | Change Control | Batch Review | Documentation | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Sterile | Solid Dose | Solid Dosage Forms | Cream | Liquid | Sterile | QC | Quality Control Quality System | QMS | Root Cause Analysis |
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality QP
Waterford | €100,000 - €130,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Ireland. As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for developing the strategic and ...Science
View & Apply
Sussex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for fin...Science
View & Apply