QA Specialist (Supplier Quality) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
QA Manager QP We are currently looking for a QA Manager & QP to join a leading company based in the South East. As the QA Manager & QP you will be responsible for m... View Job
QA Team Lead We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South of Holland. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible f... View Job
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for performing system administration duties quickly and efficiently
2. As a Quality Specialist, you will co-ordinate the development and approval of Quality policies, Work Instructions and SOPs.
3. Your duty will be to perform actions related to Non-conformances, Change Controls and CAPAs efficiently, as well as performing Quality metrics for management review meetings.
4. You will be given responsibility to perform internal audits, assist in regulatory audits, deliver Quality and specific systems training to colleagues and support Circassia in other functions as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As a Quality Specialist, you should have a relevant life science based degree.
2. You should have some experience working within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
3. You should have can-do attitude to learn new software systems, be proficient in computer use and have exceptional attention to detail.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.