QA Specialist We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Ass... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance of the company's GMP and GCP activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for reviewing and approving SOPs, overlooking and progressing change controls, OOS reports, CAPAs and deviations. Also, you will assign batch manufacturing records as well as labels to production.
2. As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will release materials for manufacturing use, reviewing validation protocols and reports and co-ordinating batch manufacturing reviews.
3. Your duty will be to conduct internal audits, reviewing and approving controlled-temperature shipment data and managing quality and technical agreements with third parties.
4. You will play a key operational role in securing the effective delivery of the company's development programmes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will have previous experience in a Quality Assurance function within a biologics company.
2. You should have some experience working within pharmaceutical/biotechnology in a Quality Assurance function, ideally working with Investigational Medical Products (IMPs).
3. You should have knowledge of the principles and guidelines for GMP, as well as being able to work in small teams.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.