Job Reference: J5631465
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area for a 6 month contract. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining the QMS and ensuring GMP compliance is maintained throughout the business's operations associates to assigned products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure GMP compliance is maintained across the businesses operations, this will involve liaising with internal and external departments including CMO's to process Quality Documentation (Batch Record Reviews, Validation Documentation, PQR's and Quality Technical Agreements).
2. The Quality Specialist will maintain the Change Control system, investigate Customer Complaints and agree effective actions in response to Quality related issues to maintain compliance.
3. You will play an active role in regulatory inspections, internal audits and customer audits and participate in both customer and supplier management activities including maintaining supply chain activities.
4. Maintain and develop company Quality Systems to build a strong Quality Culture throughout the business, you will support the Head of Quality in delivering effective GMP training as well as review and update relevant SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline or related technical experience.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry working in a QA Role in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process/ CMO activity would be advantageous.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate| Quality | GDP | Good Distribution Practice | Vendor Assurance | GXP | GLP | Compliance | Documentation | QA Officer | Senior QA Officer | QA Associate |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Specialist
Merseyside | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England on a contract basis. As the Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for two Quality Assurance Officers to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area, on a 6 month FTC basis. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply