Job Reference: J5632851
Updated On: 30/01/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the
Essex area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for providing support to all Quality teams as required and maintain site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the maintenance of the QMS by raising and ensuring timely completion of CAPAs, deviations, change controls and complaints.
2. You will assist in the completion of quality agreements, technical agreements and both internal and external audits.
3. As the Quality Specialist, you will provide quality assurance support during root cause analysis investigations and support the use of the pharmaceutical quality system.
4. You will assist the Responsible Person (RP) and the Qualified Person (QP) by reviewing product batch files before release.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals etc).
2. Proven industry experience in the manufacturing environment with pharmaceutical products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience maintaining GMP and GDP compliance
Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Specialist | QA Officer | QAO | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | GDP | Good Distribution Practice | pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Production |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Specialist
| £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the East Anglia area. As the Senior Quality Specialist you will be responsible for providing ...Science
View & Apply