Job Reference: J5633722
Updated On: 07/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join an international diagnostics company with multiple sites across the UK. As the Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of Quality Management, ensuring each department meets the standards required of ISO 15189, whilst providing support to Site Operation Managers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Be responsible for maintaining the Quality management System (QMS) and the Document Control System.
2. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits.
3. As the Quality Specialist, you will develop and implement training and education programmes, promoting the maintenance of quality processes, standards and results.
4. Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards ISO 15189 is highly desirable.
Key Words: Quality / QA / Quality Assurance / ISO / ISO15189 / ISO 15189 / Clinical / Diagnostics / QMS / Quality Management System / Document Control System / Documentation / Audit
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
CMC Project Manager
Reading, Berkshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Berkshire area. As the CMC Project Manager you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Site Director - Life Sciences
Kent | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Site Director to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Kent area. This exciting role as Site Director has come up due to an internal global promotion and the...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a GMP Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Downstream Scientist, you will be responsible for carrying out p...Science
View & Apply