Job Reference: J5634621
Updated On: 16/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting the day to day running of the QA department alongside the Quality Manager, as well as the following key responsibilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out Compliance and Operational Quality Assurance tasks, for example; maintenance of the QMS and production of batch record reviews.
2. Lead internal audits and support external inspections.
3. Provide guidance and coaching to other departments across the business to ensure GMP and best practice compliance.
4. Monitor Quality KPI’s, generate and review Quality Assurance procedures; training and coaching junior members of the team.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Some experience of leading or supervising Quality Teams
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP Pharmaceutical business
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of maintaining a QMS
Key Words: QMS, QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Drug Development, Quality Management System.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance thro...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced GMP QA Officer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading animal health company based in Edinburgh. As the QA...Science
View & Apply