J3514City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time03/02/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Job Description:We are currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QA Offi... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Leicestershire area. As ... View Job
Senior Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Lead to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the west London area. As the Quality Systems Lead you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the businesses Quality Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with the maintenance and development of the quality systems. This includes Deviations, CAPAs, NCR's, Investigations etc.
2. As the lead for the Quality Systems, you will also interact with regulatory agencies and third parties, acting as the lead auditor.
3. You will ensure that the quality department meet and improve on efficiency targets, ensuring appropriate investigations, complaints and documented reviews are actioned.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager - Systems we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a pharmaceutical GMP regulated business. Working within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
2. Experience developing and managing a Quality System is essential for this role. Any experience managing staff would be preferential, whilst experience auditing would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.