Job Reference: J5636431
Updated On: 11/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Quality Systems & Compliance Manager to join a CDMO based in the Berkshire region. As the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the Quality Management System and leading initiatives across the site to ensure continued compliance across the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure the sites QMS is designed, documented and carried out in accordance with GMP regulations, including that it is applicable for global requirements and standards.
2. Manage supplier approvals, assuring new and existing site suppliers or sub-contractors are evaluated in accordance with the companies supplier management programme, ensuring that continued quality standards and requirements are met.
3. Ensure all quality documentation is created, reviewed and approved in accordance to established procedures and requirements.
4. Oversee the GxP training program, including delivery of the QMS and GxP training for all site personnel.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor’s degree within a related pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical GMP business, ideally within a CDMO.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Quality Management Systems and GxP requirements.
Key Words: CDMO, Quality, Compliance, GxP, GMP, QMS, Quality Management System, Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quailty
United Kingdom | £70,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading manufacturer and developer of products for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.Science
View & Apply
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for:Science
View & Apply