Head of Quality We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Quality you will be ... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the North West. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsib... View Job
QA Technical Team Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Technical Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company wide Quality Systems and QMS team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with the design and implementation of a robust and inspection ready Quality Management System - QMS. Once implemented, you will manage all Quality Systems and Quality Management tools, including the eDMS and Learning Management System.
2. As the Quality Systems Manager, you will also have oversight of Quality and Technical agreements with internal and external customers.
3. You will manage the Quality Systems team, including all aspects of the people process which includes hiring, mentoring, coaching and developing staff. You will lead the team ensuring corporate and regulatory goals are met.
4. You will help to ensure a Quality First culture is implemented throughout the site. This will mean cross departmental collaboration and training to ensure that Quality is put first.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working within a Quality Assurance team at a Pharmaceutical or Life Science business is essential. You will need to have previously lead a team.
2. Previous experience managing a Quality System. Any experience implementing a QMS would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile manufacturing would also be highly advantageous, although not essential.
Key Words: Quality Manager | QMS Manager | Quality Assurance | Quality Systems | Pharmaceuticals | Life Science | Bio | QA Manager | QA Lead | Lead QA | Quality Management System | Quality Agreement | Technical Agreement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.