Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a Pharmaceutical manufacturing site based in the Kent area. As the Qualified Person you wil... View Job
Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. A... View Job
Senior Auditor We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Auditor you will be responsible... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the site Quality Management System (QMS) whilst acting as the primary contact to internal and external customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with the design, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management Systems, which includes Deviations, Complaint and CAPA management, Training as well as SOP development.
2. As the Quality Systems Manager, you will manage the Quality and Technical agreements, ensuring compliance to relevant regulations. You will also act as the primary contact for suppliers and will manage the Quality review process.
3. You will support the Head of Quality in training and developing staff, ensuring all staff are bought in to the Quality first culture.
4. You will also undertake the duties of a Responsible Person (RP) as defined within the current Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing a pharmaceutical or life science Quality System (QMS) is essential.
2. Previous experience managing a team would be beneficial, although not essential.
3. An understanding of GMP and GDP guidelines is essential. Previous experience conducting audits and internal training is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Quality Management | Quality Manager | QMS | Quality Systems | Quality Assurance Development | GDP | GMP | Distribution | Manufacturing | Responsible Person | MHRA | FDA | SOP | CAPA | Training
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.