Job Reference: J5634984
Updated On: 25/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business based in Berkshire. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for managing & developing a team as well as the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, maintain and ensure compliance of the Quality Management system whilst ensuring the Quality team are fully trained to support across appropriate departments, ensuring all deliverables are met within the required timeline.
2. Support, monitor and evaluate employee GxP training and take required actions where and when necessary to ensure compliance
3. Identify and implement quality improvements to ensure a compliant QMS.
4. Manage Supplier Assurance processes including management of the external audit schedule, negotiation and management of Technical Agreements as well as having full oversight of suppliers and service provides.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this excellent opportunity as the Quality Systems Manager, I’m looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or an equivalent Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical/medical device business
3. Significant practical experience working in the management of Quality Systems and managing pharmaceutical supplier assurance processes.
Key Words: QMS, Quality System, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, GMP, GXP, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Manager, Quality System Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxford | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with the University of Oxford & Nuffield Department of Medicine, Clinical BioManufacturing Facility to hire a Qualified Person and strategically ...Science
View & Apply
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance thro...Science
View & Apply