QC Section Head Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Q... View Job
QC Chemistry Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. A... View Job
QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Republic of Ireland. As the Quality Systems Officer, you will be responsible for the Quality Systems documentation control.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the document management systems, managing document requests, reviewing and updating of the staff training folders and batch master folders.
2. As the Quality Systems Officer, you will be responsible for GxP document archives, archive requests and control, scanning and storing documentation, and assisting in document preparation for regulatory inspections and customer audits.
3. You will ensure compliance to GxP standards, regulations and HSE guidelines, and implement HSE requirements as stated in SOPs and safety statements, reporting any hazards or defects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Experience in documentation handling and administration.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft packages.
Key Words: QA / Documentation Control / CDMS / SOP / GxP / Admin / Support / Quality Systems Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.