Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the North West. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsib... View Job
QA Technical Team Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Technical Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire a... View Job
Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Operations and Improvement Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Quality Systems Operations and Improvement you will be responsible for identifying and managing risks to the business through Quality Risk Management, Change Management and Regulatory Intelligence Processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Operations and Improvement Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring GxP changes are documented, assessed, implemented and verified by leading Change Control Governance processes.
2. Your role as the Quality Systems Specialist will involve supporting of External Inspections, Customer Audits and Audit-Response activities.
3. You will ensure appropriate Corrective and/or Preventive Actions are identified to eliminate or reduce risks.
4. As the Quality Systems Specialist you will also co-ordinate writing of Annual Product Quality Review reports (PQR's) and identify improvement opportunities within the Quality Systems group & the wide business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Operations and Improvement we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience with Quality Systems within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with QMS Operations and Improvement, involvement in audits & regulatory intelligence processes.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.