J5630766OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO PermanentDependent On Experience Full Time16/01/2019Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance – GCP Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
GMP/GDP Auditor (Quality Assurance) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Validation Officer you will be responsible for the qualification and validation activities across the organisations site in accordance to procedures and policies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Validation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will advise and assist all operational and non-operational departments (within their area of responsibilities) on Validation including GAMP and Support business growth by participating on projects and advising on Validation Lifecycle requirements.
2. You will Validate and qualify relevant equipment, systems and processes in compliance with GMP/GDP/GAMP requirements. This includes product storage, vehicles, temperature monitoring equipment, Secondary operations and computer systems.
3. As the Quality Validation Officer you will support and advise on Process Improvements being driven to deliver compliance and efficiency within their sites/areas of responsibilities.
4. You will deputise for Quality Validation Manager when necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Validation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related subject, or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation within a GxP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GAMP validation requirements as well as an understanding of ISO 9001.
Key Words: Validation | Quality | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | GMP | GxP | GDP | ISO 9001 | Qualification | Compliance | VMP | Validation Master Plan |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.