Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Head of MSAT We are currently looking for a Head of MSAT to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Oxford. As the Head of M... View Job
CMC External Supply Manager - ATMP HRS are currently recruiting for a CMC External Supply Manager to join an exciting and innovative Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Biology Research and Development Director to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research and Development Director you will be accountable for the definition of the innovation pipeline, execution of projects and monitoring of the R&D contribution to the wider company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research and Development Director - Cell Biology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide the overall management and technical leadership and direction for the R&D Expression Systems technology focus area (and other defined by the R&D Leadership).
2. Manage development of new technologies and service offerings for the Segment and Business Unit according to a priority list of projects that is defined together with the Global Leadership team
3. Work closely with the Intellectual Property team to maintain awareness of the IP environment for responsible technology focus areas and identify opportunities for novel systems and methods to gain market advantage.
4. Provide regular updates on the status of R&D projects, including progress to plan (and costs) of approved projects, Future Technologies initiatives (including potential partnering/acquisition targets) and updates on relevant R&D Strategic projects to relevant stakeholders.
5. Attend and present at key conferences and ensure the involvement in the right collaborations most important for the effective development of new technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research and Development Director - Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within Biological Science or similar along with extensive industry experience at a senior leadership level.
2. Proven industry experience in Process, Product or Platform Development for biopharmaceutical products from a cell biology / cell line development perspective.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading, coaching and inspiring individuals and teams to set and achieve breakthrough performance goals
Key Words: Research and Development, R&D, Director, Head of, Leader, Leadership, Innovation, Biology, Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Antibody, Protein, IP, Intellectual Property.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.